Antonio Dittborn C.
He focuses his practice in the structuring, regulation, financing, development and marketing of real estate and infrastructure projects.
- Coeymans, Edwards, Poblete & Dittborn (2015 – present).
- Besalco S.A., attorney (2010 – 2015).
- Chadwick & Aldunate Abogados (2005 – 2010).
- Recognized under category Band 4 for the Real Estate practice by Chambers Latin America 2023.
- Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2005).
- Diploma in Tax Analysis and Planning from Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).
- Master of Laws, specialized in Tax Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2011 – 2012).
- Professor of Commercial and Tax Law, School of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2010 – present).
- Professor of the Course on Evaluation of Real Estate Projects, School of Business, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Chile (2016 – present).
In the development of industrial and logistic real estate projects in Pudahuel (2018-2022).
- GSI Capital
An alternative asset manager, in the acquisition of real properties and development of three real estate projects for industrial and logistical purposes, in the boroughs of Pudahuel, Quilicura and Renca (2021-2022).
- Inmobiliaria Besalco
In the development of the “Terralta Chamisero” and “Terralta Los Dominicos” projects (2018-2022).
- Inmobiliaria Icuadra
In the development of six residential projects in La Florida, Providencia, downtown Santiago, San Miguel and Villa Alegre (2018-2022).
- Inmobiliaria Brick
In the acquisition of real properties and the development of six residential real estate projects in downtown Santiago (2018-2022).
- Inmobiliaria Bahía Mágica
In structuring, regulatory and urban-planning issues and in the development of a 60-hectare real estate project for residential and tourism purposes, in Playa Blanca, Region of Coquimbo (2021-2022).
- GDI Desarrollos Inmobiliarios
In the development of real estate projects for housing purposes, with housing subsidies from the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development (2018-2022).
- Blue Home
Providing day-to-day legal advice in the management of its rental housing projects (2019-2022).
- Massai Agricultural Services
In the development of agricultural real estate projects and residential lot subdivisions (2019-2022).
- GSI Capital